Deer Trail Park Campground is conveniently located in central WI. From tent camping to a 40 ft. Class A, our family campground has the sites you are looking for. We are celebrating 25 seasons as of 2018. We also have the facilities to fit the needs of the whole family. Get a tan on our beautiful pool deck or go fishing in the spring fed waters of Ross Lake. Play a peaceful game of mini golf or get in the pool and play. Stay. Relax. Play.
- Fishing (Bass,Northern, Blue Gills, Perch, Sunfish)
- Spring fed
- 40 acres
- Peaceful and quiet with beautiful sunsets
- Free Row Boat & Paddle Boat Rentals
Large, Grassy Sites (Many sites 45’ by 60’)
- Water & 30/50 AMP Electric Hook-Ups
- Fire ring and picnic table at every site
- Sites for Big Units
- FREE Wi-Fi Hot Spots throughout the campground
- Dump Station (FREE for our guests)
FREE Heated Pool for our campers
- Frog slide, basketball hoop, sprinklers
- 2000 sq ft
- Large sun deck with chairs, lounges, tables, and umbrellas
- We heat with propane and solar to ensure your comfort
- Visitors/Non-campers: $5/Day/Person. $15/Day/Family. $85/Season/Family
- Open 10AM – 9PM Daily Memorial Day through Labor Day
Basketball, Gaga Ball, Volleyball, Mini-Golf, Bocce Ball, Corn hole, Video Game Arcade, Playground, Horseshoes
- Mini Golf
- Corn hole – $20 refundable deposit for the boards, once the boards are back you receive your deposit back.
- We provide the balls for basketball, gaga ball, bocce ball, and the horseshoes.
Gathering Place: Adult and Family area for games, bingo, crafts, get-togethers
- WE DO NOT HAVE A BAR there is a bar however called Romano’s 1.5mi down the road.
- Candy, ice cream, RV supplies, simple condiments and more
- 10 lb Ice, Wagons of Wood
- T-Shirts & Sweatshirts
- FREE Hot Showers
- Golf Cart & Pedal Cart Rentals