Subject to change without notice, Site fee based on 2 adults & 4 children OR 4 adults
- Each campsite is limited to 6 campers including children or an individual (1) family. 2 adults and minor children. (Ref: DHS 178.11(5)(b)
- All fees are per night (Tax Included in prices except monthly & seasonal fee)
2018 WATER AND ELECTRIC HOOK-UP
- Friday – Saturday: $42
- Sunday – Thursday: $37
- Holidays: $47 (3 or 4 night minimum, no discounts valid)
- Extra Person $5 (Children under 2 are FREE)
- Spring & Fall (Any night): $32 not valid with any other discount
- Passport America: $21 (Valid Sun-Thur, Not valid on weekends, with other discounts or holidays)
Weekly Fee $219
Holiday week: $229
Monthly Fee 30AMP $580 (Includes electric and pump outs)
Monthly Fee 50AMP $630 (Includes electric and pump outs)
***Ask about a metered monthly fee
Tent camping (Non Electric and water)
- Friday – Saturday $35
- Sunday -Thursday $32
- Holidays $40
- Friday – Saturday: $109 (3 night minimum)
- Sunday – Thursday: $99 (3 night minimum)
- Holidays: $119 (3 night minimum)
- Spring & Fall: $89 (3 night minimum)
- Bedding/Towels not included
- Please see rentals pages for more information
- Pool use: $5/person/day or $15/family/day
- Yearly Pool Pass $85 per family (Based on 2 adults and 4 children)
- Visiting hours are 9am – 9pm
- BOAT RENTALS (Paddle boat, row boat): FREE
GOLF CART RENTAL
- Friday – Saturday: $59
- Sunday – Thursday: $39
- Holidays: $69
- Holiday Weekend: $129, Friday 3pm-Monday 2pm, has to be back by 9pm daily
- Weekend: $99, Friday 3pm-Sunday 2pm, has to be back by 9pm daily
- Weekly/Monthly: $199
Regulations: The use of rental golf carts in our campground is restricted to licensed drivers 16 and over ONLY. Renters (18 and over) will be required to sign an operators agreement outlining responsibility for any damages. A credit card will be kept on file in advance of rental. We reserve the right to deny the use of and/or remove any golf cart for any rule violation without refund. The rental period for a day is from the time the store opens to store closes (ex Saturday 10AM-9PM). Golf carts may not be kept overnight.
PEDAL CART RENTALS
- Hourly: $5
- Join our community of friends!
- Electric is metered so only pay for what you use
- Septic is via 300/440 gal holdings tanks in which we pump for no charge
- Includes winter storage
DEPOSIT: 100% of the camping total
14 or more day’s notice = full refund minus a $15.00 handling fee,
Less than 14 day’s notice = camping credit to be used within 1 year.
Open April 14 – October 15th
- Must be 21 years unless camping with parent
- Must be 16 yrs old and have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle
- Must provide proof of liability insurance for golf carts, RTV’s, ATV’s, etc.
- Speed limit 5 mph or less. Please keep your foot on the brake as safety in our #1 priority
- Quiet hours: 11pm – 7am during this time minors must be back at their site or be with an adult. No music playing and speak quietly to respect your neighbors. The playing of loud music at anytime is prohibited.
- No Fireworks of any kind this includes sparklers and poppers
- Help protect our trees by only bringing in firewood from less than a 25mi radius and not cutting or hanging anything on the trees
- Garbage and recycling goes in the dumpsters located by the office. Please do not burn garbage in fire pits.Do not put fish in dumpsters.
- Visitors and non-campers please stop at the office to sign in for a car pass and to pay for swimming or staying overnight. Children need to be supervised by an adult in the pool area.
- In the case of severe weather the storm shelter is open 27/7 and is located in the basement (below the office)
- Check in time for sites and Cabins: 3:00 P.M./Check out time for sites: 2:00pm/Check out time for Cabins: 11:00am
- All pets are welcome as long as they are cleaned up after, on a leash (state regulation) and not left alone barking
- Please respect neighbors sites by walking and driving on the road
- Enjoy your stay and have fun! If you have any suggestions on how to improve your next visit, please call or e-mail us. We would be happy to hear from you.